Because of the unique location, it is practicable to discover the city of Poperinge on foot. Also the bakery and the butcher shop and a few department stores are at walking distance.
Parking is certainly not a problem. In front of the Notary House, there is parking space for 3 cars. Next to it, there is a large parking space at 70 m, where parking is free.
The house with number 21 can accommodate 20 persons. For this purpose, 7 spacious bedrooms and an attic are available, guaranteeing the necessary comfort.
- Garage with ping-
pong table, washing machine
- Bathroom with bath/shower, washbasin and baby changing table with mat
- Spacious hall
equipped kitchen: oven, microwave, dishwasher, electric cooking plate, large refrigerator and freezer
- Living room with dining and sitting space, digital TV
- Bedroom 1: double room with baby bed (2 single boxsprings, which can be clicked together).The retro baby bed is 50 cm deep, so be careful with little acrobats.
- Bedroom 2: double room (2 single boxsprings, which can be clicked together)
- Garden with garden furniture and barbecue
- Bedroom 3: double room (2 single boxsprings, which can be clicked together)
- Bedroom 4: double room (2 single boxsprings, which can be clicked together)
- Bedroom 5: 2 bunk beds (4 beds with very comfortable mattresses)
- Bedroom 6: 2 bunk beds (4 beds with very comfortable mattresses)
- Bathroom 2: Spacious shower, washbasin
- Bathroom 3: Spacious shower, double washbasin and toilet
- Attic part 1: 4 single boxsprings, which can be clicked together
- Attic part 2: cosy corner with sofa